Vision and Mission Statements
- Academic Excellence is at the heart of everything we do.
- Our sole purpose is to develop the intelligence and the skills of all pupils in a safe environment to create highly-motivated, life-long learners.
- We nurture the ambitions, dreams and passions of our pupils so that they can become the thinkers, educators and leaders of the next generation.
- Our pupils will become the adults who make a positive contribution to society. As principled global citizens, they will challenge intolerance, injustice and inequality.
- We offer a challenging curriculum, focusing on the EBACC subjects to prepare our pupils for Oxbridge and other leading universities.
- There are opportunities for all pupils to experience success in a variety of ways.
- We do not compromise on outstanding teaching, impeccable pupil conduct and high expectations.
- Our ethos “hard work, no excuses” ensures all our pupils achieve academic excellence.
Our pupils develop into young adults who are prepared for the constantly changing modern world. Through our curriculum, our pupils become:
- Proficient in reading, writing, oracy and maths;
- Ambitious, driven, adaptable, confident and self-disciplined;
- Fluent in problem solving and able to master difficult academic content;
- Thoughtful, principled global citizens;
- Lifelong learners;
- Healthy individuals;
- High achievers.