SFG operates a cashless system. The following benefits become immediately available with our cashless system:
- Faster service.
- Prevents differentiation of free meal pupils.
- Increased parental control over purchases.
- Control over food allergies.
- Introduction of healthy eating schemes.
- Monitoring of free meals.
- Individual reports on pupils' spending can be produced on request.
- Guaranteed spending on a healthy balanced meal.
- At request 'upper spend limit' setting to prevent the whole balance being spent in one transaction.
PAYING FOR MEALS
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password.
Paypoint payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your Parentpay account and viewing your payment history online.
At the till, simply hand over your card, the assistant will swipe the card through the machine to take off the value of the meal. You will be able to see the cost of your meal and the balance left on your card.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
The card is exactly the same for students who qualify for a Free School Meal.
IF YOUR CARD IS LOST OR STOLEN
Let our front office know immediately. Your card will be stopped so there is no danger of anyone else being able to use it. The money held in your account will be quite safe and you will be issued with a replacement card to enable you to access your account. However, there is a charge of £2.00 for a replacement card.